Diligent Citizens Foundation is a non-governmental, non-denominational, non-religious, non-profit social organization in Ghana that is focused on forming active social groups to affect changes at the community levels. Incorporated in the year 2014, on the 1st December, Diligent Citizen is committed to its goals and strategic objectives in achieving a balanced and effective community workforce. The foundation seeks to establish the strong relationship between diligence at national duties and national success. Bringing together the diligent citizens of this country and the world at large, we seek to make a difference through collaborative thinking and national inclusion.
We aim to build a better African continent devoid of corruption and impregnated with dynamic and innovative citizens who uphold the values of a true African through youth-led community network groups.
- To education, inform and alert citizens on their responsibilities to their countries and their respective rights.
- To motivate youths, children and the community in general to live deliberate exemplary lives that merits recognition.
- To protect the rights of community members at the local level through active community empowerment groups.
- Empower citizens through vocational training and adult literacy programmes.
- Mobilize community human resources to address the needs of those communities.
- To empower children and youth to embrace technology and change.
- To support the country through the monitoring of governmental organizations operating within our communities of operation.
What we see from here is a future of Africa devoid of corruption, which did not emerge by chance but forged under the diligent arms of its Dedicated Diligent Citizens.
If we all decide to build a wall around the world, I assure you that we can. No doubt, we can.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to become a global force that is driving the socio-economic change through active citizen participation in nation building.